Save time and leverage my toolkit so you can free up your time to do things you love without breaking your bank. Below are some of my favorite tools and services I cannot live without. Yes, I personally use each of the tools below.
Updated: Oct 14, 2020
- Groove Funnels – I use this to build sales funnels. Use my link on this page to get a FREE lifetime version right now. No credit card required! Groove is also offering an insane lifetime offer for their Platinum membership which I signed up for. This has about 10+ tools in one software. I’ll all about saving money where I can. This is a new company and as an early beta “investor”, you get perks for life. Here is a lifetime offer right now where you pay once and keep it for life. Get the FREE account today (no credit card required) If you want to upgrade to Platinum do it soon. This will end soon and the costs will go up.
- SiteGround – I use this site to host my website. They have great service 24-7 and backup your site daily.
- Unbounce – You get 20% off your first 3 paid months if you use my link. If you do purely lead generation and do not need full funnels Unbounce is the best in the marketplace.
- ArchBee – My entire team uses this tool daily to document company-wide knowledge. After testing many wiki tools, this is hands down my favorite because of its speed and ease of use.
- Bench – This is an awesome accounting software company that automatically organizes all your books. It is on a cash basis. Way more affordable than having a full-time accountant. Use my link to receive up to $250 in savings.
- Process.st – My team uses this to log all company-wide SOPS and recurring tasks.
- Harmonizely – This tool allows me to have a website that allows clients to book a time on my calendar and send them auto-reminders without all the manual back and forth.
- Dubb – I use this tool to send video emails to clients and prospects. Easy way to stand out and build better relationships.
- Otter – This tool automatically transcripts all your calls. The best part – it’s FREE for 1 month using my link for the Premium Pass and then it’s still FREE afterward with about 300-500 minutes per month.
- MailChimp – I use this tool to send emails to my list. If you’re not on the list already – click here.
- Hey! – Hands down the best email client in the world. Finally, you can have a sane inbox and look forward to it instead of dreading it.
- Gusto – My company ZSwag.com uses this company for employee payroll. Use my link to get a $100 Amazon gift card.
- Kolbe assessment – I will never hire anyone without them taking this assessment. It does not measure intelligence, personality, or social style. It measures the instinctive ways you take action when you strive. You will learn:
- How to focus your time and energy to be more productive and achieve your goals
- What your natural instincts are and how you can leverage them
- How to trust your instincts instead of trying to change team members at work
- CloudApp – This is my favorite screen recorder in the entire world. I use this tool to create videos for my remote team, vendors, and clients to send video messages with my screen or just me.
- Business Owner Toolkit by ManageHub -Access everything you need to survive and thrive in your business.
- Nutshell CRM – Simply the best CRM on the market today. It will help you make more money – I promise.
- InstaCart – I save thousands of hours by using InstaCart to order groceries to my home. Use this link to get free $10 when you order.
- Whoop – Helps me track my sleep, fitness, workouts, recovery, and more. I never take it off. Not even in the shower! Get a free WHOOP strap and your first month free when you join with my link.
- Takes Two relationship assessment – have someone special in your life and want to keep them? You need to take this assessment. You will learn:
- How to trust your instincts, instead of trying to fix each other
- How to avoid stress over simple things like vacations and chores
- Practical tips for defusing conflict before it blows up a relationship
- IdentityForce – Everyone is vulnerable to ID theft! Protect your credit, your ID, and your privacy. I’ve been using this service for that last 3 years. Get 30 days free and 15% off using my link.
- Muse: Meditation & Sleep Assistant – I love my Muse and I think you’d like it too – here’s a free $30 Muse credit to spend on Muse. Claim your gift by clicking here.